Thursday, March 26, 2009

Three Months and Mommy Goes Back to Work

On Sunday, Jackson turned 3 months! Unfortunately, I wasn't able to spend it with him since I went back to work this weekend. My plan is to work every other Saturday and Sunday (same as Jonathan). My parents kept him this weekend. They had lots of fun. It was all photo-documented. They had excitedly prepared for this weekend for a long time (bought a swing, bouncer, carseat base, pack-and-play, wipe warmer, diapers, blankets, books, tub seat, and who know what else). I think everyone in Greenville knew what they were up to this weekend. They were so excited! It was a beautiful weekend for them. They strolled, rocked on the front porch, rode the four-wheeler (slowly), had multiple photoshoots with lots of wardrobe changes, played with all his new toys, had bathtime, and much much more.

Playing with his mommy's teething ring.

Bathtime!

Of course his great-grandmother had to come visit! She loves babies!

And lastly my favorite...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love them all......so much fun!!!

The Higgins Family said...

How fun to re-connect! I'm not too good at keeping up w/FB, but I'm a semi-faithful blogger. ;) Jackson is DARLING, oh my goodness! You three are certainly a beautiful little family!
I love how adoring your parents are.
Best wishes in the future-- I look forward checking in and seein' that little guy grow. You are right-- parenthood (though at times hard as heck) is SO wonderful!!!! :)