Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Easter Basket Hunt...

I have been hunting for a cute Easter basket for Jackson's future Easter egg hunts and Easter Bunny visits. I love my Easter basket I had growing up (it is still brought out each year at my mom's). I wish I could find one like it or even half as cute as it. It was a basket but the bottom was stuffed round like a pillow with cute fabric and the front was a bunny face with long ears. Anyway, Easter baskets now are too big, UGLY, or plain. A big basket with a liner you get monogrammed??? It looks like an organizational item instead of a kid's Easter basket. Anyway, I gave up on the hunt and caved in to getting two baskets: one small for the hunt (a semi-cute one) and the other one a big CUTE one he will keep forever for the Easter bunny. It was my mom's idea to make him a larger scale bucket than she has been making for her monogramming business. IT IS ADORABLE! She needs to sell these.
I have to tell you that when we left my parents' house at 9 PM on Monday night nothing was assembled. My mom arrived with this bucket the next morning. It is truly ridiculous how creative/talented she is. AMAZING.

No comments: