Wednesday, March 11, 2009

11 weeks!

Jackson is now 11 weeks. Not too much really going on right now. Just life with our little man. Here are some photos from this past week. Enjoy!I tried to catch him staring at me hands and rings. He loves for me to play with his hands and has found his hands a few times. he was mesmerized by them here UNTIL I pulled out the shiny silver camera. You can tell it distracted him. I am laughing at all the photos of his Boppy included. We usually have a photography session when it is just me and him, so naturally the Boppy is his holder. Not to mention that the Boppy is his nursing pillow, and well he likes to do that ALOT!
Since just a few weeks of age, Jackson has loved the TV. He will watch it all the time. I guess it is the colors and all the lights. Anyway, his Yetti propped him up to watch TV and just like a man has the remote in hand!




2 comments:

Steve and I .... said...

He looks so grown sitting on the couch. hA!

Anonymous said...

Oh my! He is getting so big! I hope his Dad is ok with sharing the remote.