Thursday, April 2, 2009

Weekly Update

Oh my! It is crazy how things have happened just overnight it seems. He started grabbing his toys, started babbling, and just interacting all the time (always smiling). I have had to start supplementing with formula unfortunately; however, with that has come a big growth spurt. He is back to being a chubby cheek boy like he was in the first month of life. It is crazy how fast he put on the fat rolls! Haha!
This is our first trip to Wal-Mart in the BabyBjörn. He loved it. He fell asleep @ the checkout.
This past weekend we went to Poppy and Mimi's (my dad and stepmom) while Jonathan went to the NCAA basketball tourney. It was so nice to spend time with them. They spoiled him too!
I forgot my camera, so these are from my cell phone. I wish I had a video camera because Poppy played the harmonica and guitar for Jackson. It is amazing that he can just pick up an instrument and play it. He played Brahms' lullaby on the harmonica and Jackson couldn't stop smiling! My dad got that from my wonderful Mamaw Margie.

1 comment:

Steve and I .... said...

I love the new layout. So cute! He is getting so big! FUn times!