Tuesday, April 28, 2009

4 months = Good times


Man, oh, man! Blog ghost writer is back. For those of you who have seen Jackson in the past few weeks, you will know just what I am talking about. For all the others, I hope you can see him again/soon. Our little man is absolutely precious. He is so much fun, full of smiles, and is laughing all the time. It is absolutley heartwarming, and as a parent, I can say it truly makes me feel SO LOVED! When I walk into the room, or come home from work, he smiles when he sees me! There is no feeling in the world like this!


Just last week, Jackson turned 4 months old! He is now grabbing at anything within his reach (including my glasses), "talking" more and more, and just being so much more active. He is so observant, always looking around as far as he can see.


Today, we went to the doctor for his 4 month (and 1 week) shots. Our doctor had to reschedule our appointment last week due to becoming a grandfather. Today our "little man" weighed in at 14 lbs 8 oz! Up 4 pounds since his 2 month appointment! He was 25 inches long, and getting bigger and cuter by the day. Since those shots, he has been fairly fussy, but we have been handling it in style. Hopefully his night won't be too rough!


Lately, his mommy and I have been working out/running fairly regularly. We have thoroughly enjoyed "strolling: with him on our runs! As you can see, he enjoyes going as well! Hopefully, those of you who haven't had the pleasure of meeting Jackson, will get to meet him soon! He is such a JOY!










3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Has he started working out with a soccer ball yet???

GrandDad

A said...

He's so Wide Eyed and Happy looking!

Unknown said...

Heather,
First time for me to see Jackson.
How beautiful. Changes your world.