Saturday, January 31, 2009

Nothing cures a bad week at work better than . . .


This GUY! Coming home from a tough work week to him and his wonderful mom / my wonderful wife has been just what I needed. They can make any bad day go away. Jackson has begun to sleep more consistently at night this week, and seems to be on the other side of his bout with the evil colic.
Jackson has to be around 11 pounds by now, and is too long for some of his outfits. He has transitioned out of some newborn clothes and into 0-3 months. He also moved out of his newborn diapers this week! My man is growing like a weed! This weekend he will get to spend it with Heather and I, since it is my weekend off from work. Should be a SUPER one!

This photo is one of the hundreds the greatest friend in the world(Alex Holt) took, while he and his wife (tLOHL) came for a visit. How about a few more . . .

No comments: