Thursday, July 8, 2010

Too fun to not post...

My dad burned a CD of all the photos off his camera this week. These photos are older but too cute to not share.

Right after Cohen was born the boys and I were out at my parents' house while Jonathan was gone to a wedding or something. We practically have been living with them since Cohen's birth. It had rained and Jackson was itching to get outside. Papa took him out to play in the puddles. Papa taught him how to splash and stomp in the puddles. He had a blast!
Jackson started playing hide-n-seek a while ago excepts he always likes to hide rather than seek(but what kid doesn't?). He will hide quietly for a almost frightening long time. Here he is hiding...
And the joy of being found! The quality is poor but the look on his face is priceless. He immediately says and signs "more."
Jackson loves to ride on the Mule at my Papa and Yetti's. One night while Jackson was getting a bath by Yetti, Papa took Cohen from me and went outside. He then came back several minutes later and asked me to come outside. He was smiling ear-to-ear. I didn't know what he was doing?? He had his camera and asked me to take a picture of Cohen's first Mule ride. It made me tear up how excited he was as he took Cohen around the driveway loop!
Papa has also been teaching Jackson to golf with little plastic clubs. Jackson has gotten pretty good at making contact. We just keep having to remind him to use 2 hands. Papa is starting earlier with Cohen as you can see...

1 comment:

Jan Wilson said...

Those are so cute! Those boys are so blessed to have such amazing grandparents! Can't wait to see more pictures! - Jan