Monday, June 22, 2009

Jackson is 6 months old!



His first 1/2 birthday! I have a feeling in 7-10 years, we will be having a swimming party on this date! These 6 months have flown by. And although there have been ups and downs (mostly ups) it is hard to remember all the great times we have had. When people always said (and still say) that time flies by with kids, I have never really listened. But to all of you out there, you are right!


Jackson is, as we say, "so big" now. He is so active. He is constantly kicking his legs, pulling up, standing up with assistance, sitting with/without assistance, rolling over, laughing, and talking jibberish. I am sure it won't be long until he says his first word/s, and begins to crawl. Just a few days ago, he was splashing in a baby pool and would not even mind when he kicked water into his own face.


He is an absolute joy to be around. He smiles at everyone, and has yet to be scared of people, which I am so proud of. I was a shy little boy, and hope he is more of a people person! Words really can't describe how precious he is. His mommy told me today that he must know today is his 1/2 birthday because he has been extra happy today! We are so proud to show him off, and are excited when new people meet him for the first time!


Here's to you Jackson, as today you are 6 months old!


4 comments:

Sarah Barry said...

what a cute smile!

A said...

Oh man, I can't believe he is half a year old!!! That seriously did fly by!! Hope yall had a a fun Father's Day, I'll call ya later!

Anonymous said...

This baby is sooooo precious!!!!! I love him just a little bit!!! And he loves his Yetti just as much!!!! Happy 1/2 Birthday little Jackson!!!!

Sarah Green said...

He is ridiculously cute. We MUST meet him asap!