Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Father's Day!

Jonathan,

Happy Father's Day on your first official Father's day (celebrating this year was much better than last year, huh?)! I knew I was marrying an incredible guy. We didn't talk about children that much back in the dating years, but it amazes me how we are always on the same page with raising our little man. Although you had never been around babies before Jackson was born, you really seemed like a pro just minutes after his birth...I will always tell Jackson about your "special" morning time while you let me get a few extra hours of sleep. It means so much that you are not only so attentive to his needs but also mine. You are the most caring father... I also love how much fun you are with our little man. You take so much pride in every little thing he does. I am so glad you want Jackson to experience so many things in this world...
I hope Jackson grows up to be just like you. You are the best husband and father. We are so lucky! Thanks for everything you do. HAPPY DADDY'S DAY!!!!

No comments: