Thursday, December 10, 2009

Playing Catch-up...

Wow, life has been busy for us! I can't believe it was almost 6 weeks ago that I last blogged. I am very sorry! It has crazy around here at times. I just finished my first semester of acute care nurse practitioner school on Monday. I had fallen WAY behind while sick with the pregnancy, so I have been playing catch up since then. During that time I also lost all my motivation, but found it recently. Yay! We have been preparing for Heath's engagement shower, Jackson's first birthday, and the holidays. Jonathan has been working hard at the WAG (stock symbol for Walgreen's and nickname among us/other Walgreen's friends). He has been picking up some extra shifts. We are blessed to have such a hard-working hubby/dad inside and outside the home...wonder where he gets that from? ;) Hmmm...his dad! I will go off on a little tangent here. I feel so blessed with a husband who works so hard for his family, comes home, and works so hard around the house to help me. *okay I am crying now* He does laundry, helps me cook, unloads the dishwasher, gets up with Jackson at night, and countless other things...WITHOUT me asking! I know he learned this by example from his dad; it's really obvious. So thanks Jonathan AND Jodie!

Back to the subject I know you all came here for...Jackson! I will let the pictures tell you what is going on in his life. Unfortunately, we have been so busy I don't have many.
Jonathan loves popsicles which is one reason he stays so skinny without exercising. They are the sugar-free fruit popsicles (usually Eddy's or the Kroger-brand). He started snacking on these delish 20-calorie items instead of eating his typical chips and salsa, milk duds, etc. Anyway, they have become a favorite of Jackson's too...

He is grunting at his dad to give him more...
Yummo! He loves popsicles. He will come crawling fast as soon as he sees it!
It has been rather cold. This photo was the first day that it was super cold. We couldn't go outside, so Jackson and Sam admired the yard from the warmth of inside. They spend alot of their day fighting over the window seal. Sam usually is laying on it while Jackson like to us it to "cruise" up and down the window.

Lastly, here is just a cute smiling photo. He has 4 teeth now (2 top, 2 bottom). You can't see his top yet, they aren't full out.

No comments: