Wednesday, October 21, 2009

October life

Sorry for the lack of blogging. Since Jackson has been in daycare full-time while I have been sick with this pregnancy, there have been WAY fewer photo-ops. I am feeling much better! Starting in November, he will be back home with me like before...so more blogging material!

He is doing so much now. Life is so fun with him. He loves my phone. He will fuss if he sees me on it because he wants to play with it. He also has learned to put it to his ear, although usually it is behind his head. IT IS ADORABLE!

Grammy found out that he enjoys riding in his dump truck. He loves this dump truck Aunt San gave him before he was born. He loves spinning the wheels, pushing it, and climbing in it.In the morning, he will be standing up or playing with his lamb. All smiles of course!

No comments: