Friday, May 22, 2009

Five Months

I can't believe he is already five months. I swear it seems like we just posted his four month photo. Life has been busy but uneventful. He is growing so much, talking more (lots of "baa baa-ing"), almost sitting up, and scooting/squirming lots. His hair is getting thicker. His motor skills get better everyday. He has started really noticing Sam. It has taken so long because Sam runs at every move of Jackson and never comes within reach of him. This was a rare moment this morning. Sam wants this toy really bad because it has a squeaker like his toys. Right after the photo Jackson lunged (well, toppled) towards him to touch Sam; and Sam, of course, took off to not return anytime soon.

2 comments:

Sarah Barry said...

Heather, I blog-stalk you too! I was really impressed with your NOLA trip. Jackson is SO cute. Babies are great. We are starting to settle into a routine. Fun that my dad is his Dr. Doc is his grandfather name. We are coming to Greenville later this week. I'm going to post your link under "my freinds' blogs"

Jan said...

Poor Sam! His world has been turn upside down! Can't blame him for thinking all toys with squeekies belong to him! Love the pictures!