Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Answered Prayers...

We are going to have our hands full with our little man Jackson. Last night at the hotel while laying in bed, I told Jonathan that I couldn't feel his head like I normally do at my ribs. I had also said earlier that I felt more pressure on my bladder. Anyway, we went to the doctor early this morning. Low and behold, he has turned and is head down. I know this had to have happened yesterday afternoon during my running around like crazy getting ready for our trip to Jackson. We are very glad he turned. He threw a kink in lots of people's plans, but it is all for the best! Now it's a waiting game, and I can hardly wait to meet this little man!

Oh yeah...on the ultrasound, he was giving us a thumbs up. They also said that he is "DEFINITELY" a boy, has long feet, and has rolls of fat on his arms (although his Uncle Heath says they are really muscles).

No comments: