Thursday, October 30, 2008

The Vain Blogger

Before starting this blog, I snooped around others blogs for the last few months or maybe even longer. By snooping I mean following the link from someone's Facebook profile to their blog, then seeing their friend's blog and so on. It becomes one convoluted blog-stalking adventure. Most of these blogs are family-oriented. Then there is your occasional "Vain Blogger." It has just irritated me seeing these people blog (most of these are girls). They think that getting married, starting nursing school, building a house, OR making it to the state tennis tournament at a 2.5 level is qualification enough to blog (very boringly I might add) about their life. No witty comments, no hilarious views of life as mentioned in my previous post. The saddest fact is I know these people, and they all live near their family...so it's not about keeping them informed. And did I mention THEY ARE SO BORING?! I did not start this blog to gripe. I promise it will be a "family-oriented" blog. Besides IT is the cool thing to do.

No comments: