Monday, April 12, 2010

Fun Times

I thought I would update the blog before Cohen arrives. It is hard enough to update it these days; I can't imagine how it will be in the next week or so. We are just waiting the little man to decide to make his arrival. My doctor has given him a deadline to the 23rd. I swear he is gonna take every moment of that time and still may never decide to come out an play with his big brother!



Jackson has been obsessed with bubbles lately. He is able to say "bubbles" among many, many other words..."car," "tractor," "boat," "no," "shoes," "two" (after being prompted by "one"), occasionally "three" after "two," "egg," "eat," "night night," "dog," "mommy," "dada," "papa," "roll, " and attempts "I love you" and "Yetti." He will pretty much try to say anything we prompt him to. He is so incredibly smart! I am amazed at how much fun it is to teach him and watch him explore this big world!




Jackson is a super happy child. SERIOUSLY, like incredibly happy ALL. THE. TIME. We know he is tired when he gets slightly fussy. We are super spoiled. I hope Cohen takes after him. I am afraid of how Cohen may rock our spoiled little world.



No comments: